Saturday 26 June 2010

Injury update

Well the arms are improving greatly in the last couple of days for the first time since the accidentI have been able to drive my car not long distances though but it's a start, I only wear my slings now when I go out and there are lots of people about. This is just a confidence thing but obviously I still have to be careful because I banged my elbow on the door frame the other day OUCH and it sent a shooting pain through my arm. My hospital appointment is Monday 5Th July will see the consultant then.

Tomorrow was supposed to have been my London Bikeathon but sadly won't be taking part it's not the cycling that worries me I can't wait to get back on my bike, but if I hit a hump or hollow could set me back and it has been long enough.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon and evening with my eldest daughter's Tammi those of you who have been following my blog for awhile will know how we was reunited through Facebook our story I had a fantastic day with Tammi and my grandson George. Through this Blog I want to publicly thank Tammi from the bottom of my heart for finding me.

Finally I think you will all agree a cutesy game that is well suited to "The moonwalking Bear" Thank you to Joby for the heads up on this game even if your not into games it's definitely worth a look enjoy folks.

NO Bears were harmed in the making of this game.


7 comments:

  1. Hi les,
    How ya doin hope your improving and up and back to normal soon with the bike riding.
    Just read some of the blogs but have some serious catching up to do.
    Will be reading more of yours soon.

    Well done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Simon I cant wait to get back on me bike mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian: It does look so cute then it gets awesome

    Joby:As u know coz u told me its beary good lol

    ReplyDelete