Friday 26 March 2010

Fri 26th March Docs Results

I have to admit I was a bit worried bout my blood test results today, although I go every six months for them to check Blood sugar and cholesterol levels when surgery phoned asking me to come in and see the Doc I thought the least would say is I will have go on pills for Diabetes. But no my levels are slighty down on my last results so another test in six months time or before if I develop obviuos symptons like raging thirsts or raging pee's so am pleased with myself.

Cycled to the Docs which is not far, left the Docs cycled up to the cash point got some dough out for todays trip to sunny Salford

My trips today r like jus stepping out of the door compared to

Jobys

and

James

The very best of luck to you both on Sunday in the Verenti Cheshire Cat

My short route here

6 comments:

  1. Good news on the results Les. Don't leave it too long though if you do get diagnosed with Diabetes. The treatment is less dangerous than the condition itself. But by getting active you're giving yourself the best possible chance of avoiding it.
    Nice one mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Phill thanxs for that mate appreciate ure kind words

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Phil said. Maybe the riding is helping your health Les.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah maybe mate well I intend to carry on cycling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Les, glad to hear you're in rude health!

    ReplyDelete