Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tues 23rd March

I cycled to work last night it is only a distance off 1.79 miles but there is one steepish hill and I felt it my legs ached, this probaly is the after affects of me 10 miler saturday.

Left work this morning cycled home via Asda's which meant I cycled 3.19 miles home and my legs were like jelly this is a relatively flat route.

I got go to the Doctors on friday 9am and get the result of my blood test, then set out bout lunch time to drive to Salford and pick Keir up.

I plan a cycle on sunday hoping to get more than 10 miles under my belt, well that is the plan.

Route to Work

Route to Asda's

Route to Home

6 comments:

  1. Up our neck of the woods friday?

    What time you arriving into Salford?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jelly legs. I know that feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't go commuting with Joby FFS Les!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol no Clive the only commuting I will be doing Friday will be in me car mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be out on the razz from 5pm ;)

    Giz a shout if you want a quick scoop

    ReplyDelete